Subject: [pacman-dev] [PATCH 0/7] Improve linting for makepkg

From: morganamilo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:18:52 +0100

I recently did some data crunshing on AUR packages, trying to find ones that
are formatted incorrectly, catching mistakes makepkg did not.

I wrote up on the results here
https://github.com/Morganamilo/go-srcinfo/issues/1.

This patch should cover all the mistakes found and make is so that makepkg
bails out duing the linting phase and users are forced to make more correct
pkgbuilds.

morganamilo (7):
  libmakepkg: disallow empty arch
  libmakepkg: stop printsrcinfo generating empty values
  libmakepkg: lint disallowed variables in package()
  libmakepkg: lint disallowed architecture specific variables
  libmakepkg: disallow using any as an architecture specific variable
  libmakepkg: add pkgbase to linted variables
  libmakepkg: disallow using 'any' with other arches

 scripts/libmakepkg/lint_pkgbuild/arch.sh.in   | 14 +++-
 .../libmakepkg/lint_pkgbuild/variable.sh.in   | 72 ++++++++++++++++++-
 scripts/libmakepkg/srcinfo.sh.in              |  6 +-
 3 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)