Subject: [pacman-dev] [PATCH 0/2] Add Architecture information to .BUILDINFO

From: Robin Broda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 22:23:59 +0100

For reproducible builds, Foxboron and I are working on scripts to
reproduce a given package file. Generating archive links to download
the same exact packages that were present on the build machine is
a crucial part of this.

The package names have architecture information appended to them, eg.
archlinux-keyring-20180302-1-any instead of archlinux-keyring-20180302-1
so to be able to reliably regenerate the package filename, architecture
information is required.

The proposed patches add
- An additional field, 'arch', to the .BUILDINFO file
- The '-$arch' suffix used in package filenames 
    to the packages in the 'installed' array of the .BUILDINFO

Robin Broda (2):
  Add 'arch' field to .BUILDINFO
  Append '-$arch' to 'installed' array in .BUILDINFO

 doc/BUILDINFO.5.txt   |  5 ++++-
 scripts/makepkg.sh.in | 13 +++++++++++--
 2 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)